What is Unclaimed Deposit ?
All deposit account, which remain unclaimed/inoperative for 10 years or more is transferred to the bank’s head office on the last working day of every month. And thereafter deposit amount forward to RBI deaf account. In order to facilitate follow up, the list of unclaimed deposits has been made available in our web site.
Procedure for claiming Unclaimed Deposits
If your name and identity matches with the data available in the search results, kindly approach the concerned branch for revival of the account or for refund of the deposit with necessary documents in original along with a photocopy.
- The deposit receipts/SB or CD Pass Book/account number if available
- Two recent passport size photograph/s of the holders
- Documents that prove your identity. Indicative documents are listed below: Passport/PAN Card/Voters’ ID/Driving Licence/Aadhaar/NPR Card/Identity card(subject to bank’s satisfaction)
- Documents that prove your old address given in the account and present residential address. Indicative documents are listed below:
- Telephone bill/Bank account statement/Electricity/Water/Gas charges bill/Ration Card/Aadhaar /NPR Card/Letter from employer(subject to satisfaction of the bank).